Professional Liability

Specialized Liability Coverage for Professionals

Are you a doctor, lawyer, engineer, insurance agent, or real estate agent, or do you work in a field that provides professional or consultative services? If so, a Professional Liability policy would protect you from third-party liability claims due to negligence in the performance of those professional services. A licensed agent at the Hilb Group can advise you as to whether your profession puts you at risk for these types of claims.

"*" indicates required fields

I am currently a Hilb*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.