Protect your Home and its Contents Against Flooding

Flood insurance protects your property from water damage to the structure and/or contents, coverage which ordinarily would be excluded from a traditional homeowners policy. Homes in a predetermined “flood zone” are required by mortgage lending companies to carry flood insurance. While flood insurance can be purchased through many different insurance companies and is offered through FEMA, a policy costs the same no matter which company it is purchased through.

    Required *

    I am currently a Hilb *