Ensure Ongoing Compliance and Minimize Potential Liability
Since failure to comply can be costly, the Hilb Group’s experienced team guides you on the complex laws and regulations that affect employee benefit plans, administration, and policies and procedures. Our compliance professionals, led by an employee benefits attorney, provide detailed information and advice on the regulatory landscape, including ERISA, ACA, COBRA, and various other DOL, IRS, CMS, and HHS regulations and guidelines.
Among the comprehensive compliance services we offer clients include:
- Assessment of deficiencies in plan documentation and/or policies, including employee notices and disclosures, Form 5500 filings, CMS disclosures, PCORI and Transitional Reinsurance Fee filings
- Guidance on the ACA, including the employer mandate, best practices, and new reporting requirements, such as Form 1094 and 1095 filings
- Assistance in preparing ACA-related documentation and forms
- Advisory briefs disseminated via email with up-to-the-minute advice on statutory and regulatory changes that can impact the operation and administration of health and welfare plans and the actions businesses need to take – and when
- Preparation and filing of Form 5500s in a timely manner
- DOL support and audit preparation, including the creation of a wrap plan document, Summary Plan Description, Summary of Material Modifications, and required employee notices and disclosures
- Total compliance and administration support for COBRA, from the preparation of the initial DOL notice to new plan entrants through qualifying event notices, coupon generation, and premium collection services
Non-compliance can be costly. Trust Hilb Group to ensure ongoing compliance and minimize potential liability.
"*" indicates required fields